- Editea Provides general responsibility and support for any code that developed on Editea. This warranty is not limited in time
- Editea will Provide support for all application code and fix various defects. And any malfunction in the application that provided by the Company
- Editea will provide support and service for product Setup.
- Any third-party implementation.After Editea Setup will cause additional charges
The parties are responsible and undertake a undertaking, on their behalf and on behalf of all their employees and all those working on their behalf and / or on their behalf, to maintain complete confidentiality and not to disclose, transfer or deliver in any manner whatsoever, during the term of the agreement and after its termination,
Any information, in whole or in part, about the Company and / or about Editea, which will come to their disposal during and / or in connection and / or as a result of the performance of the services under this Agreement, and not to deliver or To publish such information, directly or indirectly, whether in Israel or abroad and shall not make any use of it other than in the framework of their activities in order to fulfill their obligations under this Agreement and to publish information that has been publicized or made public or has been lawfully obtained by a third party (other than the Company and / or Editea) and not in breach of an obligation to maintain confidentiality towards either party. (“Secret information”)
Furthermore, the parties undertake not to make any use of the confidential Information other than use for the fulfillment of their obligations under this Agreement. The obligations of the parties under this section are not limited in time. If a request is received from a judicial instance or a competent authority for the receipt of such confidential information, such party shall notify the other party of the request and allow it to approach the judicial authority and / or the competent authority for an injunction within seven business days to reveal the confidential information.
If the other party fails to obtain an injunction and / or if the said injunction is rejected, the party may transfer such information to the Authority, but only to the extent required in the request, provided that it makes all efforts to preserve the confidentiality of the information transferred. If the other party fails to obtain an injunction and / or if the said injunction is rejected, the party may transfer such information to the Authority, but only to the extent required in the request, provided that it makes all efforts to preserve the confidentiality of the information transferred.
- In addition Editea may display a link to the Company’s website and display the Company’s Logo in the portfolio and / or its website. In addition, Editea may present and publish the Company as a trustee for its customers, and such action does not constitute a breach of the confidentiality obligation. Customer will approve this content prior to publication.
- It is hereby clarified that all applicable application code and intellectual property rights including copyright are exclusively owned and owned by Editea, all subject to any third party license, including relevant open source licenses. However, Magento is an open source system and its use is subject to license terms. The use of modules that extend the use of the system and are written by a third party is subject to the license terms of the modules. Intellectual Property Rights The work of the modules developed by Editea shall remain the property of Editea and the Company hereby grants you a full and unrestricted use license.